It's an interesting video, and it's a bit unfortunate they fell back on a celebrity testimonial. Since I'm a GI Bill student, I don't have to go to CCAC. It was a choice of mine because of how convenient the class hours can be. Now this is my last semester here as I'll have finished my associates, but I appreciated my time here. It gave me an easier transition back to schooling life than I would have if I had just gone straight back into a university from my time in the military.
As a random sidenote, at 2:52 in the video, I believe classroom is actually from the University of Colorado in Colorado Springs. I've given quite a few speeches in that room I believe.
Anyway, that was my quick and random opinion of the Community College system.
It's an interesting video, and it's a bit unfortunate they fell back on a celebrity testimonial. Since I'm a GI Bill student, I don't have to go to CCAC. It was a choice of mine because of how convenient the class hours can be. Now this is my last semester here as I'll have finished my associates, but I appreciated my time here. It gave me an easier transition back to schooling life than I would have if I had just gone straight back into a university from my time in the military.
ReplyDeleteAs a random sidenote, at 2:52 in the video, I believe classroom is actually from the University of Colorado in Colorado Springs. I've given quite a few speeches in that room I believe.
Anyway, that was my quick and random opinion of the Community College system.
Cheers!